Two Stix 5 Stones specializes in luxurious *funky chic* knitwear for people and pets. Designs are made freehand using old-world design techniques and the highest quality ethically sourced fibers, including semi-precious stone accessories which complement the items. Styles include one-of-a-kind, as well as limited edition pieces. These luxury items can be recognized from a distance because of their unique appearance. The Detroit Institute of Arts featured several items at "The 30 Americans Exhibition.”
About Beth Twostix
The path to designing knitwear and accessories evolved over a period of time, a few years after receiving a B.A. in Architecture. She was not passionate about architecture, and was miserable working in offices with tyrant bosses.
To express her creativity, Beth decided to focus on fashion design, graphic design, art, and photography. This interest led directly to business. For years, knitting and art were only hobbies. But now, it is all about passion plus business. She does however attribute her architecture background to helping her develop unique edgy designs.
Awards & Achievements:
- December 2022: Birmingham Bloomfield Art Center, Invited Artist - Holiday Gift Shop
- August 2022: Saginaw Art Fair, Saginaw, MI “Best in Fiber”
- June 2022: Art in the Sun, Northville, MI “2nd Place-Best in Show”
- December 2019: Birmingham Bloomfield Art Center, Invited Artist - Holiday Gift Shop
- August 2019: Grand Haven Art on the Riverfront, "2nd Place- Best in Show"
- April 2019: Guild Fairs: Royal Oak Spring Art Fair, 2nd Place - People’s Choice Award
- August 2018: Grand Haven Coast Guard Craft Fair, “Best in Category-Fiber”
- July 2018: West Shores Art Fair, Ludington, MI, "Best in Show - Fiber"
- August 2017: Grand Haven Art on the Riverfront, "2nd Place for Best in Show"
- July 2017: Saugatuck Waterfront Invitational, "Coral Bliss Taylor Award"
- 2015-2016: Detroit Institute of Arts, Featured Artist at The 30 Americans Exhibition